Environmental Allergies and Hayfever
Environmental Allergies are common during seasonal change. They can also be common for some people to have all of the time depending on the trigger. Common environmental allergens are:
- Animal dander
- Mold (found indoors and outdoors)
- House dust – combination of all of the above allergens
Common symptoms of allergies include:
- Swollen and watery eyes
- Allergic rhinitis (runny nose)
- Hayfever – inflammation of membranes in the eyes and nose
- Sinus issues
- Mold testing – urine and nasal swab
- Chemical reactivity
Our naturopathic doctors at the Nardella Clinic in Calgary have experience with treatments that reduce the inflammatory burden in the body and remove any toxins/triggers that may have accumulated. Naturopathic medicine is also very effective at managing the symptoms of allergies and hayfever.
Schedule A Consult
Please fill out the form below to begin the consultation scheduling process. We will be in touch with you right away to finalize your information.