The Nardella Clinic in Calgary offers facial acupuncture, a safe and effective method for facial rejuvenation. Facial acupuncture sessions are carried out by a registered Naturopathic Doctor with extensive training in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Benefits of Naturopathic Facial Acupuncture
- Increasing circulation to the area
- Tightens skin on the face by improving collagen production
- Resolution and prevention of facial lines
- Increases skin hydration
- Reduces the pace of aging
- Reducing effects of Acne
- Improves metabolism
- Encourages relaxation and a stress-free environment important in the healing process
- Additional overall health benefits: hormonal, digestive, dermatological, cognition
- Brings out your inner glow
How It Works
Facial acupuncture uses small intradermal needles to penetrate the skin to break down scar tissue from fine lines and wrinkles and stimulates collagen production. When small intradermal needles are inserted underneath the epidermal layer of the skin, the body senses it as “trauma” to the skin. Henceforth, the body will start recruiting nutrients and increasing its own blood supply to the skin. The skin then starts the “healing” process and produces more collagen, fibrin, and elastin molecules. As a result, you see a younger and more rejuvenated face. As acupuncture is known as the medicine that treats the whole person, the Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture course of treatments not only addresses the causes of aging and stress signs that show on the face, it also addresses the whole body’s health and underlying causes of aging.
Schedule A Consult
Please fill out the form below to begin the consultation scheduling process. We will be in touch with you right away to finalize your information.